Reply To: Gentlemen….can they exist in the age of feminism?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Gentlemen….can they exist in the age of feminism? Reply To: Gentlemen….can they exist in the age of feminism?

Mr.Anon
Participant

This generation of entitled shits is disturbing. I’ve had great pleasure growing up on a farm, taught like yourself proper mannerisms. But these last few years I have been questioning how society has been degrading. Sneered at for holding a door open like I just announced how feeble, and how you could not manage without a man. No, just being polite, an extra few minutes out of my time, maby get a smile and spark a conversation. Chivalry is not dead, but I feel we may be on our death throes. Too the point, my partner and I are having serious consideration of bringing a little one into our lives our not. Perhaps if we move back on to a farm so we can instill proper values, instead of that degenerate trash they teach in cities and public edjewcation. We’re not gone, but we’re a dying breed. What ever god you worship help us. I’m atheist, all this rubbish is our own doing