Reply To: Gentlemen….can they exist in the age of feminism?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Gentlemen….can they exist in the age of feminism? Reply To: Gentlemen….can they exist in the age of feminism?

manowar96
Participant

Well i wasnt raised as well as you guys where but whenever i open a door and see someone walking in behind me i always hold it open despite the gender. I mind my own business, im not rude, i just keep to myself unless someone else has a problem with me. And in my honest opinion I feel like most people these days think being a gentlemen is “weak” in a sense? Ive noticed it around me alot as i tend to observe my surroundings alot more than most people. I would go outside to smoke a cig and i see my friends from work. One of them is a black “gangster” type dude. And the other is a white dude who acts obnoxious. But whenever he speaks to this black dude his tone changes entirely and acts like an obedient little puppy. Meanwhile this guy i work with who is from Oregon who is the nicest dude i ever met and is a standup gentleman. Nobody really respects him as much as they do to the other “gangster/badass wannabe types”. This is from my observation. So thats my take on it.