Reply To: Trump victory, riots and the new Jew stars

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Trump victory, riots and the new Jew stars Reply To: Trump victory, riots and the new Jew stars

I completely forgot to address the “great wall” lol. I never took that seriously and somewhere mid-campaign the issue was dropped. I don’t think anyone is expecting a physical wall at this point. I think that was a Trump shock tactic. I’ll never say he isn’t out to shock people and be a polarizing figure.
As far as Zionists, every US President will align with them. And other nation’s leaders. They will keep those ties. I feel it is unescapable. I am glad you pointed that out. My comment regarding the safety pins reminding of the Jew stars wasn’t so much an actual comment about Jews but that the anti-Trump people have marked themselves and may become a victim of harassment or violence much like WW2 Jews. So far, the trouble has come from the anti-Trump camp but I won’t say pro-Trump people might start violence as well in a street riot etc.
On the Trump-Obama meeting, I’m glad it went smoothly and could be beneficial for Trump as far as his temperament.