Reply To: Woman with a torture/murder fetish looking to share ideas with similar minds.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Woman with a torture/murder fetish looking to share ideas with similar minds. Reply To: Woman with a torture/murder fetish looking to share ideas with similar minds.

Mean green
Participant

Hello Amanda glad you came out of the shadows.I to have had these same kind of feelings most of my life.the earliest I remember feeling this way is when I was very young I lived on a very rural farm with nothing mutch to do to pass the time but there always seemed to be something dead around be it the all to commen rode kill to the old cow or horse I always seemed intrigued by them.it wasn’t until I was about thirteen when I seen a news report about a kid the same age as me that tortured and killed a classmate is when I started thinking what it would feel like to do those thing’s to another human.I don’t think I could take it as far as to actually kill someone its more the pain for me I suppose pain is pleasure.wow I think that’s the most I’ve ever posted on here laugh my ass off so how about you when was the first time you had these feelings?