Reply To: Sexual victimization by Women More Common Than Gender Stereotypes Would Suggest

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Sexual victimization by Women More Common Than Gender Stereotypes Would Suggest Reply To: Sexual victimization by Women More Common Than Gender Stereotypes Would Suggest

undergroundweller
Participant

I don’t know, I’d say the sense of power is a turn on, that you are possessing what you want, but it’s difficult to explain, as it is something natural to me that a dominance scenario is a turn on, it sort of makes the blood rush to my head. I haven’t yet found a girl like your ex-girlfriend, despite having experienced a real dominance scenario (although it did not lead to penetration), as I have not been around with many girls, but that’s my secret ”dream of consumption”, if you will.
As to a girl liking it, I’d imagine that it would feed on her ego, to have a man who so strongly wants to possess her (I read once that women like rape fantasies that have this great desire on the man as opposed a will to humiliate him) and an evolutionary hypotheses I would suggest is that a man who takes her by force shows that he is strong willed, so that he may be a good provider, as he would go to any lengths to get what she wants, and would pass ”strong willed genes” to her prole, but that’s just my speculation