Reply To: Sexual victimization by Women More Common Than Gender Stereotypes Would Suggest

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Sexual victimization by Women More Common Than Gender Stereotypes Would Suggest Reply To: Sexual victimization by Women More Common Than Gender Stereotypes Would Suggest

@fruitrollup You have exactly the right frame of mind – communicate it first. I’ve found with the right kind of gentle, non-pushy talk, women will do A LOT of things lol. But you’re smart to discuss somewhere neutral like the living room or driving in the car. People say more when concentrating on the road, I’ve found. You don’t have to stare at each other and you say more.
As far as the scenarios you described, yeah, I’d do all that stuff and have in some form or another. Not the woods things – I live against a state hunting ground lol. I’d be on bestgore tied up with high heels on and dead by a hunter’s rifle. LOL But for real, those 85% are more open than you think. Chicks have to have that gentle, nurturing security before and after rough stuff. And you men are always ready to go. haha but really we require effort.Sorry 🙁