Reply To: Shanghai & Beijing 中国大奖赛

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Shanghai & Beijing 中国大奖赛 Reply To: Shanghai & Beijing 中国大奖赛

nastypersuasions
Participant

Mark, it’s going to be interesting to see what Trump stirs up between China, its wayward offspring, and the US when he reaches the White House.

Beijing doesn’t seem particularly enamoured by his in flagrante delicto communication with Tsai Ing-wen; it’s put their backs up on the ‘One China’ mantra.

All those new and militarised islands in the South China Sea, territorial disputes and the potential for some military ‘my dick is bigger than yours’, add in some Chinese fly-bys akin to the Russians on US ships in April this year, and there is the potential for a bit of a bun fight.

I think 2017 is going to be far worse than this year.

I think my proposed Vietnam trip may transmute into a Far Eastern extravaganza; I’m keen to get to Cambodia and South Korea, as well. DPRK is, also, a possibility; I have a cunning plan for that trip, via Beijing, in the future.

As to your current location, in the somewhat mangled words of Liam Neeson ‘I know who you are. I do know some things that you want back. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you want to turn down the offer of a coffee and a slice of bizcocho mojadito de almendra say yes, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I force you to enjoy its buttery almond flavour.