Reply To: Brexit and US elections were used to create wwIII ONLY ?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Brexit and US elections were used to create wwIII ONLY ? Reply To: Brexit and US elections were used to create wwIII ONLY ?

Dan
Participant

Whatever the underlying “behind the curtains” cause of both brexit and trump what I took from both outcomes was that the masses are finally awakening to the bullshit that occurs around them, it seems the critical mass needed to inflict a lasting and positive change is nearing fruition which can be nothing but good. As predicted the fall of the monstrosity that is the EU is upon us, as predicted the dominoes are falling and other EU memeber states are following in the UKs footsteps. Our economy is better now than before brexit and will only grow as we once again forge our own path as a sovereign state. On the other hand none of the fear mongering implemented by the remain camp has happened, I feel it was just that… Fear mongering because the powers that be are quite frankly shit scared of the brexit outcome and what it means for them. I for one am proud to say I voted leave and I am also glad for my brothers across the pond for voting trump (May not be the best option but a dam sight better than the devil incarnate that is Hillary!) It shows a “changing of the guard” if you will which hopefully goes down the way we want it to.