Reply To: Donna Hylton – Black Woman Who Tortured, Sodomized and Murdered White Man

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Donna Hylton – Black Woman Who Tortured, Sodomized and Murdered White Man Reply To: Donna Hylton – Black Woman Who Tortured, Sodomized and Murdered White Man

Despy – It’s not about that woman at all. It was just a response of frustration. The hypocrisy on this site is mind-blowing. Commenters say things like a girl wearing a short skirt or being around a stranger is inviting (deserving of) rape and possible murder. Well, hanging out with three hookers hardly makes you innocent by the standards of a good deal of members here.
I don’t think the raped dead women on this site who have comments like “was wearing slut outfit” deserve whatever they went through and neither did this man. No man or woman deserves it.
A couple of BG members said the UK prisoners (in recent post) acting like fags deserved to be raped. That’s what this sick bitch said about sodomizing this man. “He was a homo anyway” Hypocrisy. See?
As far as this woman, she’s shit. But I didn’t know she spoke for anyone. I didn’t really know there was a march. I just come here and Netflix. I have no idea what’s on regular news. But she should be in prison, obviously. Dead would be more fair.

EDIT: I read Mark’s attached links. It was not this woman who sodomized the man. It was a woman named Rita. So, I got that wrong. They (3 men – one who got it all together & 4 women) were hired by another man to carry all this out. Apparently the victim was in criminal dealings and angered his partner in crime. This woman is still shit as are the other 7 involved. She should be no one’s hero and have no voice for women or any of humankind.