Reply To: Anyone sold there soul to the devil?

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures Anyone sold there soul to the devil? Reply To: Anyone sold there soul to the devil?

Blizna
Participant

I know some work speel when you want to sell soul of someone other for deal with devil, your soul stay clean, speel is on vlach language very old people from serbia they are called vlach or vlash, speel is:
“Gorane djin blizna srbija Duche la draku in balta viardze.”<-(but you must say word how is writen here, speel how is writen)
translator is:
Gorane from blizna srbija go to the devil in a green swamp.
with this speel you send soul to devil and then you make deal, but also
i know better and stronger speel for deal;
“Goran djin blizna srbija Se dza donjedzeu se ai tot karunţ in kasa, da njepuoţch nishknd pi lnga masa.”<-(but you must say word how is writen here, speel how is writen)
other one speel is:
Goran djin blizna srbija, tot shaj fakut, fata tja se fije blstamate sh kakate ku draku inbrakate sh ku porsh inkarkate. <-(but you must say word how is writen here, speel how is writen)

Ok now lets write all speel, but dont forget speel how is writen dont use english language:
[updated i forget]
burn ordinary candle in the dark and be at the cemetery or at a crossroads times when talking about and then speel this:

Gorane djin blizna srbija Duche la draku in balta viardze se dza donjedzeu se ai tot karunţ in kasa, da njepuoţch nishknd pi lnga masa sh tot shaj fakut, fata tja se fije blstamate sh kakate ku draku inbrakate sh ku porsh inkarkate pi kasete aratate