Reply To: How has BG affected your relationships with friends/family/lovers/etc?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health How has BG affected your relationships with friends/family/lovers/etc? Reply To: How has BG affected your relationships with friends/family/lovers/etc?

Colly
Participant

This is a really interesting post. I came across this site years ago, because a friend at work was talking about how messed up some beheading video was that she saw. I had seen shit before, but after seeing death and all this shit in a new light it was pretty intriguing to me. I’m single now, but my boyfriend at the time knew that I looked at stuff like this, not a lot, but he knew that I could “handle it” I guess.. He was really shaken up one day when he came across a picture of someone who committed suicide, and that day he was telling me how fucked up it is that I don’t get sick seeing things like this. Other than that, Ive told some people and have never gotten a good response lol so I just keep it to myself really.