Reply To: Step by step guide for women to rape males (satire)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Step by step guide for women to rape males (satire) Reply To: Step by step guide for women to rape males (satire)

undergroundweller
Participant

”please take hold of yourself.your comments mean fucking nothing to me and you mean fucking nothing to me”. OK, so just don’t talk more shit about me. Don’t distort what I say. Don’t you see that you literally put words into my mouth. That’s what pissed me off. I couldn’t help as to wonder the reasons why you did it, as you were not the first to do it. If you wanna criticize my comment, feel free, but the moment you distort information is when you can expect a full fledged assault. You don’t look like a retard, so you know what you did, you manipulated my comment.
”you picked me out of the lot to insult” Are you kidding me? You’re saying that I picked you up at random to insult you. Haven’t I made it clear why I replied to your comment. If someone says that you’ve murdered ”x”, if you haven’t murdered ”x”, would you think that it’s OK or would you defend yourself?