Reply To: Step by step guide for women to rape males (satire)

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Step by step guide for women to rape males (satire) Reply To: Step by step guide for women to rape males (satire)

itsplaster
Participant

As some of you may or may not know, I wrote this as a reaction to comments about raping women. I don’t agree that clothing, attitude or even telling someone you want to have sex with them later (and then you don’t) makes raping a woman okay. However, there are commenters who do. If you manage to read through this craziness, you’ll see where I was accused of changing the definition of rape. I wanted to post what I define rape as and you can decide if I have redefined it.
  – unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will of another
That’s what I think it is. Cat calling or butt-groping, NO, those things are not rape. That’s a feminazi thing and they are changing the definition. I agree with the definition above that has meant rape as long I can remember. Just clarifying that I’m not saying groping a girl is raping her. Obviously, it’s not.