Reply To: Voted for Trump? Say Good Bye to Internet Privacy

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Voted for Trump? Say Good Bye to Internet Privacy Reply To: Voted for Trump? Say Good Bye to Internet Privacy

Empty soul
Participant

@acneska

Out of curiosity, do you believe that Hilary would have been the better choice?

The voters were presented with two choices, Trump or Clinton. Clinton promised to continue the same and Trump promised a difference. Those sick of the same old same old voted Trump then out of desperation more than anything else because the status quo was ruining them.

The fact that more people voted for Trump than Hilary only serves to prove that the status quo excludes the majority for the benefit of the few because otherwise it would have been a Clinton victory.

If Trump is therefore just another fake added to the political mix is not the problem the system itself rather than the individual?

My opinion and therefore conclusion then is that attacking Trump is akin to attacking the people who personally voted for him(I.e, the political right wingers) which means, by default, unless you are attacking the system itself your allegiances will be seen to lie with the political left(I.e.Hilary.com).

Perhaps then your argument would be better served if the system itself rather than the individual were to be questioned and therefore focused on and addressed?.