Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

thedre
Participant

When i first started this Forum, i knew that i would be laughed-at by many, ridiculed, talked about behind my back, and looked at as strange. But you know what Guys & Gals ??? to me, it really did not matter as i knew deep down inside, that what i was doing was the right thing to do, and for the right reasons also, and for this,,, i have, and continue to have, no regrets. But now that i have discovered the truth for myself, and Millions upon Millions of others have also discovered the same truth, spreading it,s overwhelming evidences only seems logical, if not crucial, if we are ever going to be able to release the tight grip that The Establishment has had upon us, and continue to have on our Children. I did not just watch 2 video,s, and listened to one speaker, and as a result became a Flat Earther. This is something that took me a total of almost 10 years, even though as a young child in grade school, i already knew that it was impossible to spin at 1000 miles an hour without my senses being oblivious to it, while at the same time would puke my guts out when going on a ride at The Ottawa Exhibition, that only spun at the most 15 miles an hour. We have spent our lifetimes listening to Jesuit Freemasons with Global Hidden Agenda,s involving Trillions of Dollars being misspent on a Lunar Module built out of Curtain Rods, Gold Colored Foil Paper, and Scotch Tape. And with this,,, these same Freemasons traveled 238 000 miles, through The Firmament,or as Fake NASA now calls “The Van Allen Belts”. But most people today swear by the fact that Man has been on the Moon, cause they saw the Landing, and Buzz Aldrin,s first steps on The Supposed Moon on their respective Televisions. But when i ask them this simple question of,,,When did the First Capsule land??? they ALL give me the weirdest look, and say, whaddaya mean???? And i usually would answer, what do you mean, what do you mean??? I would then ask them who filmed the actual descent on to the Moon, and Aldrin,s first step?, as the camera was clearly on the surface of it. Complete, and utter bewilderment is the look that they would ALL give me, ALL of the time. Then, i would ask them why the flag that they planted on it flew in the wind, if it is supposedly in the vacuum of Space??? Then came the capsule. A fragile looking, built out of cardboard, curtain rods, foil tape, and Scotch Tape, but yet costing Billions, upon Billions of dollars to achieve this fake goal. If you look at the footage today, you will clearly see that there is absolutely no way that this fragile piece-o-crap could have flew at break neck speeds through space, as the second that it would have left our 1000 Mile an hour atmosphere, only to do a complete 100% smash, into a non spinning, stationary orbit,,, that junk would have disintegrated into a million pieces, with every crew member on board suffering broken necks, and causing instant death. Another impossibility, is the fact that a negative pressure (vacuum of Space), and a positive pressure, (our Atmosphere) cannot, and could never exist, side by side without an “EXTREMELY SOLID” and permanent separation between both, as described by none other than the most brilliant mind to have ever lived, Nicola Tesla. Also,,, the vacuum of Space, as NASA calls it, has 0% oxygen, and as we ALL know, no rocket fuel, solid, or liquid, could ever ignite, and even if it did, it would have 0 mass to push against, and again would make this completely, and utterly impossible, and bordering on the ridiculous, to say the least! When NASA started seeing how Mickey-Mouse their Space Module really looked like 40 years later, they decided to loose “”ALL APOLLO 11,s INCREDIBLE MISSION OF A LIFETIME, and Man,s greatest feat ever””.
If this was not bad enough,,, just a couple of Mts. ago, after hundreds of people recording NASA,s Spacewalks on the ISS doing exterior repairs, bubbles seen inside Astro-nots masks were rising up inside their visors. Every one of them had little bubbles escaping their suits, proving that they were in fact inside their large swimming pool in Huston, there training site, with an exact replica in size, and shape of the supposed ISS. After many many mishaps and failures, NASA decided to end their live feeds altogether from space after being exposed. One Astro-not, can even be heard saying that his mask is filling up with water, and is afraid of drowning, so another Astro-not helps pull him inside. Enough of NASA, and Fake Space, for now, as i want to keep this entertaining. We will return to Space, and the true Shape and size of Stars, and what they are made of, at a later time. One of The Globe Earth Theories Best evidences to prove their Heliocentric model was the fact that you could observe Ships Disappear beyond the Curvature of the earth. But with today,s technologies, with Camera,s like the “Nikon Cool-Pix P-900” with unlimited zoom, these same Ships that cannot even be seen with the naked eye on any shoreline, now come into complete, and FULL VIEW. And some of these are more than 75 Miles away. Funny thing is, that at 75 miles away, these Same Ships should not have been seen because of over 700 feet of supposed curvature, lol.
(BUSTED). Another Solid Proof is Lighthouses. They are built high up, and with incredibly bright lights that Some Sailors have admitted to seeing for a couple of hundred miles on Clear & dry nights without fog. Now again, how can this be possible when at even 150 miles the Ship would be 1.5 miles below the supposed curvature, therefore unable to even catch a glimpse of this beautiful, life saving light. When traveling to Cayo-Coco Cuba, a couple of years ago, i brought along my telescope which i often do, when traveling down south every winter, the Wife & I, and at 80 Miles Away, on a clear night, i can clearly see the Miami Shoreline, & Buildings, in all it,s grace and colorful splendor, now how could this be possible if a curvature of 8 inches per squared mile existed??? I will end this chapter, with a quote from Nicola Tesla,,
“”KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM THE UNIVERSE, OUR VISION IS IT,S MOST PERFECT SET. WE HAVE TWO EYES, THE EARTHLY, AND THE SPIRITUAL. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT IT BECOMES ONE EYE.””
NICOLA TESLA