Reply To: Anti-Topless Rule Stripped, All Nipples in Fort Collins Are Free

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Anti-Topless Rule Stripped, All Nipples in Fort Collins Are Free Reply To: Anti-Topless Rule Stripped, All Nipples in Fort Collins Are Free

Anonymous
Inactive

Essentially this is yet another group of people who need attention so they get together, decide on a topic in which they can all complain about, march, picket and so forth.
As mentioned above, there is little likelihood that topless women will swarm the city forcing the public to look at their tits. Personally, I think that topless women walking around the park or at the pool would be a positive thing. The female form is beautiful and the older I get the more I appreciate all the different body types.
Teenaged shut-ins aka, gamers would crawl out of the basement and join the human race. That much is certain.
I love women, I love boobs. From a selfish perspective, I think women going topless in public if they so choose is a great thing.
I would be concerned about the young boys and girls who will suddenly be forced to delineate for themselves the difference between exposed breast in a sexual context, utilitarian context (breast feeding) and the new recreational context.
As a former young boy, I can say that living in a “Free the Nipple” Fort Collins as a young boy will be the best of times and the worst of times.