Reply To: Fuck you go n fucken die you cock mouth cunts

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Fuck you go n fucken die you cock mouth cunts Reply To: Fuck you go n fucken die you cock mouth cunts

thedre
Participant

Thanks @Logan As all i have done is devote many hours of my time to try and help someone in need of a friend. I have defended you on multiple times, explaining to others that because of all the shit that you have been through as a kid, that patience and understanding is what you needed from our members. But because a few members have differing views that yours, you attack them, the site itself, and even me, the one who has tried to help you from day one. So that’s the thanks that i get from you??? Sad Man. Good luck trying to make, & keep friends in the future bud, as i have been nothing but kind, and sincere with you, but you treated me like shit by writing this post, and by insulting everybody, and The Site itself. Have a nice life Logan, i hope you find your way someday. A little tip ” Do not bite the hand that feeds you” Not a good way to make true, and caring friends.