Reply To: Woman Flushes 19 Years of Marriage Down Toilet to Fuck Around

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Flushes 19 Years of Marriage Down Toilet to Fuck Around Reply To: Woman Flushes 19 Years of Marriage Down Toilet to Fuck Around

haydolf_hittler
Participant

this is the privilege females will always have and this is why they are so dangerous they know they can fuck anytime and they also use it to their full advantage, as soon as they become fully aware of their femininity and the fact they are desired they become somewhat evil and nefarious. they also know that revenge for them is also a game they can easily play just by opening their legs and this can destroy a guy sometimes. so you are constantly on eggshells. this is the price you pay for a woman and its a price that can sometimes be off your limits somewhat and your faith in females can be destroyed permanently. and the deeper you get marriage children etc the higher degree of pain you will endure when she decides that her little pussyhole wants to go for a wander. i wish my parents had prepared me for the pain and devastation that wrong relationships can bring but unfortunately they taught me nothing about life.