Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

thedre
Participant

That is too cool brother @notyouraveragegore as you seem like an intelligent individual, because not too many people today want to investigate new discoveries, even less look at the evidences, & many proofs, regarding this important issue, because it would take too much of their precious Facebook, and I-Phone Games time. This generation, except for a very few, (like yourself) that are not NARCISSISTS, & Me, Me, Me, types, that are completely indoctrinated, and Brainwashed, and thankfully, can still think outside the box, and for themselves, instead of swallowing all The Bullshit That the Jew-Owned Mass-Media Spew at them regularly. It has become obvious to many, many millions worldwide, and the numbers continue to grow, by leaps, and Bounds, that we are indeed living on a Flat Plane, and not A Globe Ball, as the Jesuits have for 500 years now tried to make us believe. But with today,s technologies, and advanced P-900 cameras the truth about the Sun, Moon, and Planets show-us all that they are not Terra-firma, as we were led to believe, but are instead Sono-Luminescent, Electron-Magnetic balls of energy under water. And this fact has been replicated in a lab, with the findings being nothing but incredibly convincing that these are indeed what our stars are. You can look this up above in one of my video,s or on you tube under “Star In A Jar”.Thanks for taking the time to come on here, and i hope that you find the time to check-out all my related video,s for lots of mind blowing truth brother!