Reply To: We Need Feminism to Fix This Gender Wage Gap, Wait……..

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies We Need Feminism to Fix This Gender Wage Gap, Wait…….. Reply To: We Need Feminism to Fix This Gender Wage Gap, Wait……..

PIGgray
Participant

@MMastePlan, you bring up some very good points. Unfortunately, we do live in a woman’s world, everything in life is aimed at making things easier for women i.e. woman get the kids after divorce 95% of the time and it doesn’t matter if she’s the one that ruined the marriage, a woman can be passed off at her boyfriend/husband and then she screams domestic violence/rape and the police are automatically on their side,a woman gets a job in a factory with the same job title as a man in her department, there’s a really physical job and a relitively light job, even tho they both make the same amount of $, the man automatically has to run the harder job due to the fact that woman supposively are not as strong as males, there are many things males get screwed on and my post is long enough.
I really don’t mind doing the so called mans job and letting a woman take it easy, but im sick and tired of woman who think they are entitled to be put on a higher step in life than men are….. but then again, maybe men should kiss women’s asses because without them, men wouldn’t have a pussy to fuck and I wouldn’t love men or animals.