Reply To: Attention Preference to Users in Vulnerable Conditions – I Knew It

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Attention Preference to Users in Vulnerable Conditions – I Knew It Reply To: Attention Preference to Users in Vulnerable Conditions – I Knew It

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Countries worldwide (especially Latin countries) are trending on creating women police stations, to deal specifically with women and women affairs. How are women affairs different? Most laws are already gynocentric. There is a great deal of incentive to attract women to work for the police force , but still there is no trust that regular police stations would care for women complains?! The result is similar to the drug wars were police would be financially rewarded to be dealing with drug cases or US A private prisons that do their best to extend their guests stay. Women police stations overflow with fake claims trying to demonstrate they are needed and everything becomes hate crime. Judicial system makes no reserves saying they will always be looking to protect the well been of the child, but immediately pair women next to them. Both for sure, hahaha! Mans reports of being physically assaulted are commonly disregarded as jokes. “How could she possibly be a threat to you?” A man looses both his arms and still won’t be on that board. hahaha 🙂 😛 🙁