Reply To: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me? Reply To: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me?

Lord Wankdust
Participant

“How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me?” That is easy. Stay out late after work with some of those more attractive, wealthier guys and suck all of their cocks one after the other getting them to liberally glaze you face and hair in bollock-jelly. Then get them to have a clusterfuck gangbang and make each of them squirt his Bradseed into your manky cunt and over your clothes. Then go home covered in semen with dollops of it matted in your hair and dribbles of jizz trickling down the insides of your legs.
Then tell your husband that you won’t ever feel like having sex with him again. Explain that the guys where you work are better looking, have more jizz, bigger houses and better cars than he does. And tell him clearly that they ALL have expressed manifest interest in glazing you with gallons of spunk after work each day and how valued that makes you feel as a woman and as a feminist.
That useless husband will soon get the message.