Reply To: watching for a long time, good to know im not mental…. or are you all mental?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself watching for a long time, good to know im not mental…. or are you all mental? Reply To: watching for a long time, good to know im not mental…. or are you all mental?

despy
Participant

Lucy as I stare at you atop me on this forum whether or not you care I feel compelled to tell you I no longer believe you to be male. I did for longest time because your introductory photos were extremely cartoonish/animated in appearance you looked entirety computer generated, that is what led me down that path coupled with cool chick gun speak plus you entered in as two clowns left. I hesitate even still because I was so convinced but surgeries happen daily in this country. I am playing. actually was bikini shot that convinced me I had previously noted freckles on your chest and then I paired that with solitary freckle pictured left shoulder (I am not mental just freak) anyhow somehow that completely convinced me. and your current kill shot . ok I am convinced and apologize for past heckling and yet again I struggle with SUBMIT as I feel you and your bros are instantly going to high-five and exchange $20s. how about you just show me your boobs