Reply To: watching for a long time, good to know im not mental…. or are you all mental?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself watching for a long time, good to know im not mental…. or are you all mental? Reply To: watching for a long time, good to know im not mental…. or are you all mental?

wwolf
Participant

This is some awesome reading, can really see a lot of sides of people when these questions are put down so broadly, we are looking agnostic gore are me mental? It’s a stupid question if anything but I think everyone wants to at least justify the feelings they get when they look at such horrific endings…. well I know I do? Like I said in OP I have seen one significant gory thing in life and was pretty sure it hadn’t really bothered me, other than a week of recurring images. It wasn’t until I seen a psychologist for an unrelated issue that I self analysed and cried my heart out for half an hour because I believed I could’ve saved the girl in hindsight!! Watching through some of these crashes or head injuries somewhat puts me at ease. Thank you all for your input, tell me more how they make you feel!