Reply To: Woman Cheats on Husband, Tries to Fuck Him Over

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Cheats on Husband, Tries to Fuck Him Over Reply To: Woman Cheats on Husband, Tries to Fuck Him Over

You know i look at these topics and i realize that men and women arent the problems. Yes, we both have tendencies that if we employ them will bedevil us. I think the problem though is that were so ready to one up one another. Were soo ready to believe all the bad. Weve been pitted against 1 another. Yes i do agree that alot of new age women have become a lot more selfish and vain as well as cut-throat and heartless but now its turned into an all put war between men and women. Maybe its necessary, and maybe women have used the feminists agenda the same way blacks have used the racist agenda but this is crazy already. You read these stories and you just want to hate women, but i cant believe all of them are like that. I cant believe that women are sociopathic sadists that can care less the emotional and mental damage they cause to their husbands and families. But then one can only argue ignorance over arrogance. I honestly just hate where humans have gone as a species or maybe its just western culture. These social problems raise a lot of questions and it makes things seem as if everyone is out to get you. Its like were all getting revenge on the opposite sex for who knows wtf. Maybe they should just make infidelity punishable by a gruesome death, maybe that would fix the problem and get people to think before they cheat and even before they took their vows if they were truely prepared to spend their lices with this person. Also it might make them honor their vow more seriously. Something has to change because ive seen what infidelity and betrayal does to my friends and family and its almost like it kills the person and all of their motivation, self esteem, and happiness. It destroys people and forces them to live as a destroyed person all the while trying to tell themselves that it’ll be ok. I think mother theresa said it best about western culture in comparison to eastern culture: “The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty — it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There’s a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God”