Reply To: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me? Reply To: How Do I Tell My Husband He Is No Longer Good Enough for Me?

Lord Wankdust
Participant

Young Master Wankdust does very much appreciate his dad’s devotion. I regret nothing and would gladly sacrifice my time, career and sanity to do the same for him again. The bitch would have left him to die in a hot car when he was a baby while she met up with some guy in a swank coffee shoppe or something. Or she woulda beat him to death with her IPad over Angry Birds or something fucking stupid like that. However, other guys who find themselves in similar shit… sometimes there is a “warning flag” which hits you square in the forehead but you ignore it. That offhand tone of voice, relentless nagging, sexual disinterest, going out with her friends a LOT, ignoring you, belittling you, letting her friends belittle you. All manner of things you write off as “The old Boiler is on the rag again” “Horse-Face has eaten too much Chocolate this morning.” “She should stay off the Expressos really.” “I wonder why she keeps shutting down her internet browser every time I walk into the room.” “Why does she keep getting mobile phone calls in the middle of the night?” “Why does she always leave the house to take mobile calls?”
It is called Cognitive Dissonance. You simply cannot believe the reality of what you are living in, so you keep making endless excuses for it and ignoring it hoping it will go away. Your self preservation instinct keeps trying to tell you that you are simply imagining it all. You are not.
She chose to keep me around for free childcare while she pursued the careerpath she wanted and shifted her attentions elsewhere. It is what bitches do.