Reply To: I require assistance from you all.

Best Gore Forums More Gore Self Inflicted Injuries I require assistance from you all. Reply To: I require assistance from you all.

undergroundweller
Participant

I used to bang my head against the wall when I was 3-4 years old. It would release my anger and would be a way to bother my mother, as I usually did it after she would reprimand me. It would get her attention and she would tell me to stop, but it wasn’t a very effective way to avoid being reprimanded by her, although, it did provoke a reaction on her. One day, she got hold of my head as I banged it against the wall, banged it harder and said something like: “and now, don’t you enjoy bashing your head against the wall, are you enjoying it, are you, is it good, it hurts doesn’t it, can you see how it hurts”. After that I didn’t bang my head against the wall anymore, as I judged it to be ineffective, not worth the damage I would do myself. Nevertheless, I have a bulge in my forehead, close to my hairline up until today, while I continued having to endure my mother reprimanding me years after. Goes to show that self harm is stupid.