Reply To: Requirements to Date for a Man vs a Woman

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Requirements to Date for a Man vs a Woman Reply To: Requirements to Date for a Man vs a Woman

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

Dear Bella,
“A STEREOTYPE is any thought widely adopted about specific types of individuals or certain ways of behaving intended to represent the entire group of those individuals or behaviors as a whole. These thoughts or beliefs may or may not accurately reflect reality. However, this is only a fundamental psychological definition of a stereotype.”
Many stereotypes are poorly placed. I fail to see that a blonde woman is indeed more stupid than a brunette one. Yet, despite the fact that all groups have plenty of exceptions, stereotypes often can tell you something. As a Brazilian person I can say to you, not all Brazilian women are whores but most are fucking gold diggers. Being a bit autistic, I may not fit in you common male Brazilian stereotype, yet they normally act like monkeys. Sometimes stereotypes are based on genes, sometimes in culture. Do not undermine the power of culture. We should aim to destroy false stereotypes, and be open minded to accept there are plenty of exception in any group (and here lies the biggest challenge since we are fucking ignorant as a whole). It must be really annoying to be tagged in the wrong stereotype but to tag them all as complete bullish is indeed very silly of you.
Ps. I’m not saying women belongs in the kitchen, as there are many other tasks they perform very well, but they normally drive like… 😛
I have been raised in Brazil, lived in USA, lived in Spain and currently I live in UK. There are clear distinct characteristics between these groups, despite exceptions.