Reply To: Requirements to Date for a Man vs a Woman

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Requirements to Date for a Man vs a Woman Reply To: Requirements to Date for a Man vs a Woman

Long Haired Dude
Participant

It all depends on the woman/man. I’m short for a guy (5’3″), but the women I were with, it didn’t bother them because I had the face to make up for it, but for other women, even if I had the face of Rob Lowe from the 80’s or Johnny Depp from 21 Jump Street, they wouldn’t date me because of my height. Everyone has different requirements.

The only requirement I have is that the woman isn’t a lazy bum trying to live off of me and doesn’t have the personality of a wet mop. Also (this is pretty much for everyone), I have to be attracted to them psychically. Also, just like the women who wouldn’t date me for my height which I can honestly understand, it’s the same reason why I only date women my height or shorter.

Still don’t understand where I get my height from when no guy in my family is short! I guess I get genes from one of my ancestors from the 1600’s.