Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)? Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

itsplaster
Participant

@happy I wasn’t pissed off but I became pissed off. I have no problem admitting that. You can’t really point out the thing about facts because I didn’t disagree with you. I just said that’s not why there’s a gender imbalance in the prison system. I didn’t say those things didn’t happen. For somebody that dislikes being labeled, you certainly do it yourself. So let’s be honest, you are a misogynist. I try to never say that or anything that could be misandry but why bother? You’re going to keep calling me a feminist and I am so much more respectful when speaking of men than you are women. I still won’t speak of men poorly because I don’t do that and I won’t start now as some silly vendetta like feminist might. I like men as a collective. Some of my favorite people are men. I don’t have to hate men to care about women. I know you don’t understand that.