Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)? Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

itsplaster
Participant

@llyounghitlerll I do understand Mark’s position. Women are privileged and some men (MRAs, MGTOW) are through catering to that privilege. But you can choose to not put pussy on a pedestal and so forth without acting like every woman is an evil bitch. AWALT – I get it. But I do not believe in AMALT because men aren’t this blob of one behavior. I have the ability to see men as individuals.

I did not make remarks based on misandry. While, I did introduce a poorly constructed post, I used stats that I gathered to make my comments. I did not make them up to demonize men. If you feel I was “schooled,” so be it. What I saw were many links regarding women getting out of legal situations. I agree that there are gender disparities within the system. It’s in my opening comment. So how was I schooled? I can’t count how many times people have argued with me about something I’ve already agreed with. Feel free to write back calling me whatever name makes you feel all red-pilled and special. But don’t say I dismiss gender disparity and don’t say I employee misandry – those would be lies. Thanks