Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)? Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

itsplaster
Participant

@llyounghitlerll Maybe you noticed and you’re just pointing out specifics or maybe you did not realize but I do cite this exact study in my sources above. It takes a very hard line regarding the system going easier on women. I hope that is more evidence that I did not make this post with misandry as fuel. You have not replied with any name-calling or accusations. So thanks for that.

As for the single mothers comment, I think people believe that kids raised in single-mother households statistically represent a large number of criminals and that may be completely true. However, and this is good news for society, since the mid-90s, the number of single-mother households has risen but crime as a whole has gone down. I’m not in favor of single-parent households so this is just information I’m sharing and not part of an opinion.