Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)? Reply To: Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

GDPR Harvester
Keymaster

“As for the single mothers comment, I think PEOPLE believe that kids raised in single-mother households statistically represent a large number of criminals and that MAY BE completely true. However, and this is good news for society, since the mid-90s, the number of single-mother households has risen but crime as a whole has gone down. I’M NOT IN FAVOR OF SINGLE-PARENT HOUSEHOLDS so this is just information I’m sharing and not part of an opinion.”
I think @redmancuk likes gingers @itsplaster. You present your comment with absolute restrain yet he went for you 🙂
If I could add to the topic… Unless you eliminate divorce, there will be single parents…Should the child go to the first parent that finds a mate? The worse for the child is to have conflictive parents… A child of a single parent receive often, more guidance than kids in huge families… It really depend on the parents… Having two separated parents can be troublesome. A family with two coherent parents is sure the ideal… but my final opinion is that most parents are terrible, despite their efforts.
…and thanks for the info. Gingers are beautiful, especially with freckles!