Reply To: UCLA Study: 3.6 Million American Men Raped by Women

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies UCLA Study: 3.6 Million American Men Raped by Women Reply To: UCLA Study: 3.6 Million American Men Raped by Women

Lord Wankdust
Participant

I was once in the company of a couple of lesbians in a pub in Northern Ireland. I knew I hadn’t a hope of fucking either of them. But they kindly introduced me to their friend. Their friend was a bit of a swamp donkey, but I had beer spectacles on and they transformed her into a bit of a swamp donkey sex goddess. One thing led to another and before I knew what was happening I was back at the donkey’s stable. She made me a beef salad sandwich (a real sandwich not a metaphor for anything) and then she got undressed. I felt a little awkward, though grateful for the food and thoughtfully let her give me a blowjob when I’d finished eating. I was ready to shiver my timbers when she stopped working my jizz-caber and then she straddled my face. I struggled a bit but escape was fruitless. Her manky, stinking swamp-donkey muff was like a butcher’s dustbin, I gagged a few times but she simply ground her clunge into my face even harder. I felt awful afterwards and wasn’t myself for days.
Coercion, social pressure, inducement (the partial BJ which she didn’t finish), bribery (the sandwich)… sometimes it is only through the distance of Time that you can look back and see something for what it actually was. However because she didn’t penetrate my anus it doesn’t count as rape.