Reply To: UCLA Study: 3.6 Million American Men Raped by Women

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies UCLA Study: 3.6 Million American Men Raped by Women Reply To: UCLA Study: 3.6 Million American Men Raped by Women

Lord Wankdust
Participant

@nutsack

This was in the late 1980’s in Northern Ireland which was lagging behind a little in the evolutionary curve. Black People hadn’t been invented there yet let alone chicken wings. The lesbians pretended to be sisters when they went out together and because no-one in Northern Ireland actually believed lesbians existed outside the pages of books, they wouldn’t have been noticed anyway.
America did have black people at that time, which shows that she was ahead of Northern Ireland’s curve. But the US was teaching that Noah rescued all the animals and that the Earth was 4,000 years old so maybe neither location would have been ideal.
If I was going out now to be in the proximity of a Swamp Donkey, I would definitely try to take along another guy (a black guy would do fine) to absorb most of the minge battering and cock-rape. I could sneak out the toilet window after the food but before the spunk, shit and minge-sap was flying everywhere.