Reply To: Why the hell is everyone condemning Freedom of Speech after Charlottesville?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Why the hell is everyone condemning Freedom of Speech after Charlottesville? Reply To: Why the hell is everyone condemning Freedom of Speech after Charlottesville?

lYUNGHITLERl
Participant

fcuker, is about as logical as it gets.
It’s not freedom of speech, ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION! A constitutionality protected activity, under the 1st amendment. However, freedoms are not free,and blood must be shed to keep tyrants at bay,but most people are too scared to even speak their minds,let alone fight. Now I do not agree with the alt right,alt left, republicans,democrats, conservatives,liberals or any other so called group. They are all the same, simply STATIST, who all wish to use state violence to force their beliefs, and dogmatic way of life onto me. I think ALL you people who worship government,are the problem. Back to the topic- the white nationalist, seem to understand the Jews better than most, which baffles my mind as to why they would attempt to call them out, knowing what happened to others, who called them out- Kennedy, Ghadaffi, Malcom x, and especially the great Adolf Hitler. It’s a death sentence and any kind of attack against any jews should be done in secrecy and with great focus. The blacks are indeed racist as well. That’s not a crime tho. The only time anything matters, is when violence is initiated against others. Fuck your feelings,I thought this was the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Ban free speech? Free speech zones, misogyny, affirmative action, all the bullshit you uneducated douchebags believe is ok is actually DISCRIMINATION. Pure hypocrisy from the left and right and as a MGTOW, I can’t wait for it AlL to come crumbling down! I have the popcorn ready as this shitshow is about to begin.