Reply To: Why the hell is everyone condemning Freedom of Speech after Charlottesville?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Why the hell is everyone condemning Freedom of Speech after Charlottesville? Reply To: Why the hell is everyone condemning Freedom of Speech after Charlottesville?

Empty soul
Participant

You’re acting childish now.

The leftwing “everyone I disagree with is a Nazi”.

The rightwing “everyone I disagree with is a cuck”.

You “everyone I disagree with is a STATIST”.

You see my point, you have made yourself out to be different from the masses mainstream “herd” mentality and yet you are fostering one yourself because in your particular viewpoint divergent opinion is the same as being the enemy within.

I actually at no point during my comment gave any support to the government at all, in fact I referred to them has being rigged and providing fixed results. My point was that people can still hold various positions and opinions outside of that chain because the ramifications of such various positioning still have very real consequences on peoples lives and therefore one would have to be idiotic to allow others to steamroll over them without concern.

One does not need to be a government supporter and/or member of a political party in order to have a position on subjects like uncontrolled immigration now do they.