Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

itsplaster
Participant

@happy There’s a difference between not recognizing privilege and things one has never encountered. Some of these I have never experienced, some I have never heard of and I am almost sure many men haven’t either, some are just completely made up drivel by someone who doesn’t like women. Many of the “privileges” you listed centered around girls not liking boys that want them. Well boo-fucking-hoo. I’ve been rejected. We probably all have. And I am SO sorry that the men’s restroom doesn’t have flowers in it. Am I supposed to take that as a serious grievance?

I’m going to C&P this list as well on my own computer and edit out the petty shit. Then I can get a look at real issues versus silliness. I’m seeing medical issues that deserve to be taken seriously. Military issues that need to be addressed. Those things, I will look at with concern. Don’t worry, I’m not going to re-post the edited list. That’s not the point. I want to consider it for my personal interest.