Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

fcUKer
Participant

@itsplaster You seem to think you live in a fairy-tale land where only the guilty are or should be punished, life isn’t fair. Yeah! Its a shitty reality, a reality where innocence is punished, and cruelty seems to rule the roost.

But to try and absolve women from any type of blame is one of the main reasons why a lot of men see you women as tribal, always backing each other up, outraged at violence or criticism directed towards women, you all pile in to comments sections like this with your typical feminist talking points.

Where did I say “so lets just punish the women that are here now”?? This isn’t the first time I’ve had to debate a woman that injects an “emotional” hook into an argument, its common-place, even here on BG, Jeesh! No violence and criticism of women, got it!

But back to fairy-tale land for a moment where only cheating men, wife beaters, murderers get fucked over by women, where men lose their business, house, car and kids, women have arbitrarily being looking down on men ad-nauseum. I don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but we’ve been living in an age of generalised and arbitrary comments for quite some time now, just that women were the ones making them, tough shit if you don’t like it.

You women come on here and laugh your arses off, but as soon as women are victims at the hands of a man, there better not be any sexist remarks made, otherwise the female gaggle will try to gag you. Shit happens! By the way are you suggesting that Europe is not a feminist shit-hole where women are reaping a lot of rewards, these rewards come with a risk surely? But does that mean that their mothers are to blame?