Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

fcUKer
Participant

@itsplaster I mentioned the 1.72 billion number, which blew my mind, then I said that smoking, drinking and drug abuse could probably take it up 2 billion. I never stated that those abuses were part of the 1.72 billion number. Your defiance and your defensive nature is one thing, but to be defiant and defend all women, no matter the criticism, is pretty close to the “F” word as far as I can tell.

Anyway, like I said the Jews have used women to destroy the family, but now they’ve moved on to the next great, divide and conquer phase, black and brown versus white men, but theres a slow creep, of targeting white women as well, you’ll be in the same boat us before long. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, fuck the kikes!.