Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

@itsplaster Well, I made some claims and brought up some numbers, so I provided links to sources and videos that back up these claims and numbers (is I’m not pulling random claims out of my ass).

Whether you have the time to watch them or not, fact is – you are the proof that privilege IS invisible to those who have it.

You enjoy the privilege of living with intact genitals, because female genital integrity is protected by the state. Men are not as lucky – millions get mutilated before they can make that decision themselves and are forced to live with their sorry looking mutilated dicks for the rest of their lives without having had a say in it, or without there having been a medical emergency. And no one is held responsible for that. You may not feel like this affects you, but it does. You’re just blind to the privilege of having had your bodily integrity protected.