Reply To: AMERICAN DEEP UNDERGROUND CITIES, AND BASES, W.T.F. ARE THEY FOR?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events AMERICAN DEEP UNDERGROUND CITIES, AND BASES, W.T.F. ARE THEY FOR? Reply To: AMERICAN DEEP UNDERGROUND CITIES, AND BASES, W.T.F. ARE THEY FOR?

thedre
Participant

Here is another very expensive, and incredibly massive Structure that they spend a good portion of your tax dollars on. It is called CERN, and it is located half on the Swiss Border, and the other half in France. This facility, and it’s main goal, or function is to,,, (as they state, lol), is to make us believe that they are trying to discover how to make planets, or other things in our universe, stick together. And now because they claim to have discovered the Higgs Boson Particle, or as i like to call it,,, (The Hags Bosom Testicle),lol, by simply smashing 2 Atoms together in different directions from each other, at lightning speeds, and with their Large Hadron Collider. And by doing so, they claim to have discovered (the holy grail of our universe) and now hold it in their hands. But what they have instead, and in actual fact, is a tool, and a way, (they think), To Break, or smash Through, Our life sustaining Firmament, or in layman’s terms, (The Canopy In Our Skies) that keeps us safe, and separates our breathable air, and oxygen, from the unknown Above. These liars, and thieves like to call it “The Van Allan Belt” when, they have known for decades, that it is indeed Our Firmament. And just to demonstrate to you all, how crazy, and how completely off the walls, and unstable, like a loose canon, these Evil Fucks really are, then ask yourself this??? If you did not know for sure, exactly what is up there, and how it could negatively affect our Mother Earth, all of it’s inhabitants, and quite possibly even wiping out our very existence, and life as we know it if it, on our beautiful, and intelligently Designed Home, than would YOU take a chance, and blow it up??? Well, i am pretty convinced that i know your answer, but for these asshole it’s like, we are trapped here on this planet, and cannot get out,,, so why then don’t we just, Duhhh, blow it up then, Duhhhh? Are you fucking kidding me??? And when this fateful day comes,,, and it will, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will have a Janitor push the button, but only once they are all safe, and cozy in their numerous Underground Cities, and watching from camera’s above, while the shit hits the fan, and we all perish, as a result. And because they have failed in their past attempts of blowing up our Firmament, mainly in 1962 with Operation Fishbowl,(video below) pieces of Our Firmament were found as a direct result of this nuclear blast, and are still being found today.(video of mind blowing firmament pieces is below). It’s unknown genetic make-up, origins, and it’s strange, and never before seen behavior, is absolutely remarkable, to say the very least. And because of their past mistakes, and shortcomings, they will certainly try harder this time around.