Reply To: Petition to Recognize AntiFa as a Terrorist Organization

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Petition to Recognize AntiFa as a Terrorist Organization Reply To: Petition to Recognize AntiFa as a Terrorist Organization

fcUKer
Participant

@thedre The jews are just using him as a scapegoat, I think. You get rid of him, they’ll just find some other piece-O-shit, but I like the way you think. I thought I was well versed in Jewish fuckery until I ran across this site, and your’s and Mark’s posts, much respect!.

I like to vent on the jews and youtube has ghosted all my comments recently. I think it was when I started pointing out that all the most extreme racist comments were all coming from Israelis, they were obviously(obvious to me that is, not your average youtube commenter) pretending to be white supremacists and also pretending to be black supremacists as well, they were arguing with each other, but thumbing up each others comments, it was funny as fuck.
Its certainly more widespread than many people think as well, they will always find new and disgusting ways of creating division. You really do have to think like a rat to understand them.