Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

itsplaster
Participant

I looked at your female privilege list and actually was open to ones that were true or that I’d never thought of. If my ego was as big as you’d like to pretend, I’d have done like you and scoffed at the notion that my magical gender has any flaws. But I don’t have an ego problem. To accept some truths even if they aren’t very flattering requires not hiding behind an ego. And I agreed with some truthful items on the list. Were those facts? Yes, I believe they were. So I am accepting facts and admitting flaws but you say I have a privileged ego and facts are worthless to me. I have to think you just didn’t even consider your reply or you lie. It’s very clear that I am not fitting the picture you want to paint of me. @happy