Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

thedre
Participant

I am so tired of being continuously ridiculed, and looked at as a lunaic that believes in the Flat-Earth-Truth that i can now completely understand what Nicola Tesla must of felt like, and why he decided to live his life being sheltered from everybody else around him, except for a very few friends and family members. It is a Sad, but true fact, that all he tried to do for us all, was to give us the gift of free energy, and the ultimate truth, and therefore happiness, with his many inventions being geared, and driven, (For The Greater Good Of Mankind). But because he Totally, And Easily disproved Albert Einsteins “Theory Of Relativity”,,, Isaac Newtons “Theory Of Gravity”,,, and George Lemaitre and his 1927 “The Big Bang Theory”,,, Nicola Tesla was looked at as a Total Nut-Bar, Sicko, and the like. “”And because he spoke the truth”” nobody ever wanted to touch him again, with a 10 foot pole. So as a result, he ended up (A Severely Emotionally Beaten Man), and withdrew himself from everyone, by sheltering himself in a New-York Hotel Room until his subsequent Death. His only friends were a couple of beautiful pigeon’s, and one of them, was a White Female that sometimes even spent a couple of hours with him inside his room, as he fed her some Bird seeds. πŸ™‚ It is a Crying Shame that this Good Man, and his Big Heart, had to spend his remaining Days just knowing that most, if not all his many works, that were invented, and designed to Help The Downtrodden, and less fortunate, with Free Energy & all, would probably die with him, as the JEWS would have none of this FREE-STUFF Nonsense. R.I.P. Nicola, And may God Bless Your Soul My Good Brother πŸ™

I hope that one day soon all of this stuff will finally be accepted as 100% “”truthful”” as i have always known it to be as a young child. Cause, ever since i was a very young kid, i knew that we did not Spin, or live on a Ball, holding us sideways, and upside down for 12 hours everyday. And, it was so easy for me to see this, that i could not understand how, and why, nobody else could see it? This began my life of having few friends because most thought that i was weird because i spoke about this often. The reason, i believe today that i have a more open mind than most, is because i did not get past grade 7 in School so my indoctrination was never anywhere near complete, cause even in grade School, my level of concentration was nil because of all the brutal violence (physical, and mental) that went on for as long as i can remember. But once i left home for good at 15 i continued on my quest for truth and happiness, but being that i did not have to give myself a “Brain Enema” in order to cleanse myself of all “”The Ball Earth Bullshit”” my Natural Senses Alone, taught me all that i needed to know about our home, and my brain just like a sponge, sucked-it all up without any confusion. So ultimate truth about where, or what we live on, and as a result you will find true happiness in the beauty that the plants, animals, and people can give you, (but again),,, this can be achieved, only once we all agree of where, or what, we live on. And in my books, this is very important, as i truly believe that you cannot have One Without The Other, unless, of course you go through life faking it, or not caring about others, and what is happening to our Mother Earth, and it’s many Inhabitants. ALL that i have been trying to do Boys/Girls, is to show you the (Truth with Proof), just because I CARE About You ALL,,,Truly!!!
And like the saying goes,,, “”You can lead a Horse to water, But you cannot make him Drink”” The Choice is yours.