Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

fcUKer
Participant

@lyunghitlerl I actually agree with most of what you’ve stated thus far, except “starve the state”, however you did mention the “usury” based system in which we currently reside, and thats my point, these fuckers can create money out of thin air, money DOES grow on trees, and has for a long time.

My ONLY problem with MGTOW is the lack of criticism towards the kikes, I mentioned this once on MGTOW101 channel, he pinned my comment, then low and behold, within a week he posted videos about how bad it was for men in Israel and another about how bad jewish men were being shafted by jewish women in divorce settlements.

I admit that I have a one-track mind when it comes to the Jews, I will always steer any blame towards them, everyone else be damned!. But when I see movements like MGTOW, I’m immediately suspicious, I’m suspicious of everything these days, and with ‘just cause’, I feel.

Content Creators on youtube, using a term like Cock Carousel? Are you a fan of letters and numbers? CC=33 perhaps? Too deep? Maybe I’m connecting dots that shouldn’t be connected, but I fucking doubt it. Patterns, symbols and numerology is big in the world of the fucking Jews.

But maybe you’re right that, the only way that we can maybe restore any type of balance, is to BOYcott the system. But to end in similar fashion; keep on yanking your own crank brother!.