Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

lYUNGHITLERl
Participant

Dumb bitch itsplaster is condescending to boot. MGTOW is raising awareness as indicative of the google trends showing the steady increase in search que…..if mgtow just disappeared, then young and old males would not be educated. I said ghost the system and not disappear. Nice try again but your manipulations do not work on MGTOW. If you know of racist mgtow,be advised that those are what we call INFILTRATORS! TRADITIONALIST CONSERVATIVES, WHITE KNIGHTS IN SHINNING ARMOR. CUCKS. ETC. A MGTOW can not be racist because mgtow IS PRO MALE. Being racist is anti male. It’s an oxymoron like a married MGTOW…..dumb bitch. I said don’t speak on us if you don’t know. And she clearly doesn’t know. Obviously,I know mgtow.