Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

itsplaster
Participant

@haydolf_hittler I know you don’t agree with my opinions but thanks for being open and seeing me as a person. You know I haven’t lived a slutty life and I care about my marriage. You know I care for my father a great deal. You’re the only person that has talked to me outside of B-G so of course, you know me better. I appreciate that you spoke on my behalf as a person you know while still holding your beliefs. That’s respectable. You’ve told me before Haydolf that I stand up for females who are like below me, I guess and why do I stand up for trashy girls? Fair points, you make. I don’t think many of the guys here see the difference in a trashy girl or a good girl so I do get defensive. You’re right. Take care and thanks, Haydolf.