Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

itsplaster
Participant

@happy
You speak about science as if it’s something you employee to judge other people. You have preconceived ideas about all women. There is nothing scientific about that attitude. That is not logical and doesn’t use rational thinking. It is emotion-based. I don’t have one view of all men because I don’t view them with emotions as my main tool. I use thinking instead of feeling and therefore know individual men instead of making the irrational decision that they are all alike.

Most of what you say about me is inaccurate. When I agree with you, you pretend as though I never did. However, anyone who bothered to read our discussion about female privilege can see I clearly agreed that it exists. Yet you say I “invalidate claims.” It makes no sense. I think it’s fair to say that nothing I say could satisfy you because you’ve already decided to reject anything I express. I can live with that. That’s not me being irrational; it’s you.