Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him Reply To: Woman Seeks Advice on Divorce Raping Husband After He Caught Her Cheating on Him

@itsplaster that’s all you have – insults. Let me destroy you one more time – you did not admit to female privilege. You said “female privilege exists” three (3) days after I have repeatedly stated that privilege is invisible to those who have it. So no, I did not reply with “privilege is invisible to you“. It was you who denied female privilege, but once destroyed with the avalanche of evidence, and no longer to maintain the bullshit, only then you made the “female privilege exists” statement in a desperate strife to save your face.

You just keep yourself digging deeper and deeper into a hole. Like I said – it’s all here for anyone willing to read. You have been exposed. You can be upset that your privilege doesn’t extend to BG all you want. The wall is real. Here there be equality. Your insults will change nothing about that.